To the mind that is still,
the whole universe surrenders - Lao Zi
Welcome to Zi Yuan Ting
Clinic for Women’s Health
Zi Yuan Ting is Traditional Chinese Medicine Practice specialised in the treatment of
gynecological disorders and infertility. We are dedicated to treating you as an individual.
We believe that each woman has a unique pattern of symptoms that requires an individual response.
By using a range of Chinese medicinal therapies like Acupuncture and other modalities including Moxa, Guasha, Cupping and Chinese Herbal therapy, we dedicate ourselves to helping you restore your balance.
We are reopening!
Our practice is open! However, it is imperative that we observe strict precautions to avoid contamination with Covid-19. That is why we will adhere to the 'Infection Prevention Guide' protocol.
We kindly ask you to read our terms for treatment in our clinic
before you come to the clinic:
- come alone as much as possible
- Please disinfect your hands with the disinfectant provided in the waiting room immediately upon entering
- We ask you to bring your own 2 bath towels (or 1 towel and 1 fleeceblanket) .
- Try to be right in time to limit the time in the waiting room, preferably no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Use your bathroom at home before you leave home and only use the bathroom in our clinic if really necessary. Always inform your therapist after using our bathroom, so that it can be disinfected.
- Do not touch the door handles of the treatment rooms, the therapist will open the door.
- Do not come to the practice if you have any symptoms of a cold, cough, flu, fever, etc. You can cancel for free at any time for this reason.
- No tea and water will be served in the waiting room
- Your practitioner will wear a nose-and-mouth mask during the treatment. You are free to do this if you feel comfortable with it, but it is not mandatory.
- If in doubt, contact your practitioner.
- We also offer online consultations for existing patients only .